Monday, November 10, 2008

Work Product, Example No. 22

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Really, Sonic opening in the SUPER WAL*MART parking lot should not have made me as happy as it did. But it does.

Had a nice weekend up in the Valley That Time Forgot. Drove by the old house, which is for sale. AGAIN. It looks nice and kept up tho, which is a vast improvement on its appearance when I last saw it in May.

Wandered up to Mr. T's in Highland Park last night and saw Eject play. I recommend them, highly. I also recommend, should you visit Mr. T's, that you feverishly lint brush yourself before wandering into the bar, lest the blacklight show what invisible bits still cling to your freshly laundered black cardigan.

The Henry Clay People are supporting Francisco the Man and The Sweet Sweet Things tonight for their November residency at DETROIT Bar. I may wander over there, exhaustion pending.

No comments: