Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Work Product, Example No. 20


AUGH, wall of text. But an AWESOME wall of text. Although I kinda felt positive Obama would win, I never expected a landslide of such epic proportions. The world looks a little brighter today.

But seriously, California, what.the.fuck. We're supposed to be the crazy, liberal, free-thinker, psuedo-hippie, devil-may-care attitude wielding populace. Not supporters of the Christian right and fans of denying the right to pursue happiness to others. That, THAT, is ridiculous. If you were a person, California, I would bitch slap your ass so hard right now.

IN OTHER NEWS: Michael Crichton died. That's a bummer. The man gave us Jurassic Park and subsequently Jurassic Park Three: Attack of the Foreboding Mist and Oh Yeah, There's Pterodactyl's In This One, It's AWESOME, I Promise. Apparently he had cancer? Bummer, man.

P.S. I followed through with the top secret super-duper awesome thing I had planned for yesterday which is concrete (and permanent) proof that I am NOT a super-duper LAMEASS. All I can say is OW, but not that OW; and YAY.

P.P.S. I blame Danny Spitzer for my love of random CAPITALIZATIONS.

No comments: