Thursday, October 30, 2008

Work Product, Example No. 17


O, Ryan North, object of my Internet Crushdom. You and your silly yet awesome Dinosaur Comics. When I tentatively move to Canada following a specific outcome of next week's election, we shall meet and fall madly in love. It is destined to be!

Tomorrow is Hallowe'en! That means I have to come up with some other AWESOME WEBCOMIC (tm) to emulate.

My older sister gave me a $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret for my biRthday. I used this to purchase a super sexy gold and black lace bra; an item SO SEXY that seeing it would cause your face to melt much like that one Nazi in Raiders. You know what I'm talking about.
In other news: LEGOS ARE FRIGGIN' AWESOME.

1 comment:

HolyJuan said...

Hey! I thought I was your internet crush.

I guess I'll go over here on this side of the internet and kick pebbles.

-HolyJuan