Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Work Product, Example No. 17



Natalie Dee. Go there. LOVE IT.
The Hallowe'en costume is almost finished! The shield (as of last night) seems to be finished and fetching. Tonight I'll play domestic goddess and fashion some sort of satchel to carry my "treats" in, as well as put together the necklace/pendant thingy.

Pale Young Gentlemen are playing The Knitting Factory on Nov. 9th if anyone is interested. Les Blanks is playing with The Voyeurs tomorrow night at R Bar in Koreatown. Lineup alone promises a fun time. The Voyeurs were downright awesome when I caught them at The Echo and Les Blanks rocks a certain Les Savy Fav tonality, one can only hope their enthusiasm keeps up. Most likely I will be catching their set at Mr. T's on Nov. 13th.

Also, check out Honey Claws' "Shout Out" if you're a fan of Animal Collective inspired, golly-this-makes-my-throat-hurt, screamy, poppy electronica.

Da-da-da-da-DA-DAT-DAT.

No comments: