Friday, June 20, 2008

Which Hipster Are You?

So today, whilst briefly perusing the glorious interwebs as I sought respite from my continual slaving over the mountains of legal arbeit resting at my finger tips, I managed to squeeze in the time to take a little quiz called, "Which Hipster Are You?"

Consisting of a handful of all-too-telling questions pulled from the wonderfully descriptive annals of Josh Aiello's A Field Guide To the Urban Hipster, the quiz delighted me by answering, appropriately, which hipster I am, indeed. Please see below:


Indie Rockers
Audiophilum Integria

Indie Rockers are sexually clumsy creatures. Their mating dance is an intricate yet ineffectual cocktail of lapsed intimacy, misread gestures, arcane trivia, and hero worship. [continued on page 184 of the book]

Clearly, this book needs to be in my awkwardly referential possession.

No comments: